Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Early-2000s Emo and Alt Rock Poké Emo Album Now Available

A new album from multi-instrumentalist and sound designer Tune In With Chewie, the iconic Pokémon soundtrack has been reimagined as Midwest emo instrumentals with the release of GameChopsPoké Emo across all major music platforms.

Featuring artwork by Cristina Gomez and Mastered by Chris Davidson, Poké Emo reimagines the music of Pokémon through the lens early-2000s emo and alternative rock. 

The full Poké Emo track list is as follows:

  1. Pokémon Theme
  2. Pallet Town
  3. Littleroot Town
  4. Route 201
  5. Pokémon Center
  6. Slumbering Weald
  7. Emotion (An Unwavering Heart)
  8. Surf Theme
  9. Undella Town
  10. Cianwood City Theme
  11. Jubilife Village
  12. Pewter City
  13. Jubilife City
  14. Lavender Town
  15. Lavender Town Pt. II
  16. Lacunosa Town
  17. Outro

Credit to Emunator for the “Jubilife Village” brass arrangement, alongside additional instrumentation!

Tune In With Chewie commented:

“Pokémon has been a series I’ve wanted to do an album on for a long time, but I just never got around to it.

After the success of Zelda’s Midwest Emo Mixtape, I knew I wanted to do Pokémon in this style. I love this style of music and always have. 

I grew up listening to a lot of Midwest emo like Mineral, American Football, and Sunny Day Real Estate, as well as 2000s emo like My Chemical Romance, Jimmy Eat World, and Thursday. 

I even sprinkled in some math rock, something I didn’t really get to do much of on the Zelda album.”

From Spotify to Apple Music to Amazon Music to YouTube Music, Poké Emo is now available across all major music platforms.

Source: Press Release

The post Early-2000s Emo and Alt Rock Poké Emo Album Now Available appeared first on GamersHeroes.



from GamersHeroes https://ift.tt/H39bev2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early-2000s Emo and Alt Rock Poké Emo Album Now Available

A new album from multi-instrumentalist and sound designer Tune In With Chewie , the iconic Pokémon soundtrack has been reimagined as Midwes...